Wednesday, October 20, 2010

In Love......

Many of my fellow facebook friends already know, and are possibly tired of hearing about my wonderful Monday morning I had last week. 

I was seriously in Heaven.  I have been so busy up until that day, that I haven't given much time to myself. But last Monday I was out of school on Fall break, and decided to give my new camera a little workout.  I dropped the boys off to school and headed out to the local parks.

I had my camera in one hand, and a steamy hot cup of coffee in the other: Does it get any better than this?  Yes, it does. As if that weren't good enough, mother nature had began its annual spewing of colors on to its own canvas.

There were brilliant reds and vibrant yellows- so bright you had thought the had sun soaked right in to them.

How can you not fall in love?

I just wanted to share a few of the shots I had got through the day.

  http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2076188&id=1601355688&l=c7d6f75e2f

No comments: